Monday, March 10, 2008

Spa Weekend

This weekend I was able to get away with the women leaders of our church, while the kids stayed with Dad and Grandma and Grandpa. We went to the Lake of the Ozarks where we relaxed at the Lodge of the Four Seasons and Spa Shiki. On Saturday after some shopping, we enjoyed time in the whirlpool, sauna and relaxing on the lounge chairs while waiting for our spa treatment. I got a Swedish massage and it was amazing! I was hoping I would continue to feel the effects of it, but I think I could already use another one! Several of my condo-mates and myself stayed in for dinner and enjoyed a Friendly Freezer meal. Then we had an incredibly fun group time before heading back to the condos for talking, relaxing and playing games. Sunday we had breakfast in the condo, then had a large group time of connecting with God. After that, we headed out for more shopping and spent most of the afternoon at it! It was a great weekend of hanging out with friends, getting to know new ones, celebrating the women's leadership of Woodcrest and relaxation. Can we do it again next weekend?

No comments: