Friday, January 15, 2010
Cameron Turns 5
Five years ago, my firstborn came into the world. It's hard to believe she's already five, has been attending preschool & will be starting kindergarten this year.
Here are five things I love about her:
1. She has learned several song prayers at preschool this year and makes sure we pray before we eat a meal.
2. She loves to sing & dance, especially to Taylor Swift, Hannah Montana & the Glee cast.
3. She is very sweet & loving to her little sister...well, at least in public. Not always at home, but I know what it's like being the big sister & the little one is always in your stuff (Just kidding, Jordan!)
4. She can carry on a conversation. She tells me about school or church or something she's watching or playing with. I love that!
5. She has a really good memory. She remembers things from 2 or 3 years ago, which seems pretty impressive to me.
She is a beautiful, smart, independent, strong-willed (or passionate) five-year-old. I love you Cameron Jo!
Posted by The Casady Clan at 12:30 PM