Friday, April 04, 2008

The Big 3-0


Well, hitting the big 3-0 wasn't nearly as bad as I expected, especially since Devon surprised me with tickets to a Bon Jovi concert before he went to work yesterday morning! I hinted around enough that this would be the best present ever and he totally came through. I will be able to cross this off my list of things to do before I die. The concert is April 22, so I get to prolong my birthday celebration. I usually call it my birth-day WEEK, but now I can stretch into a birthday month!

He also gave me tickets to the Cardinals game for Sunday. It will actually be my first time at the stadium (I can't believe it either), so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm looking forward to a day in St. Louis with family and friends.

My birthday day was very good. Jordan & Chris came over after work and brought pizza and presents. I got a cute Cardinals shirt and some Old navy flip flops. I love them both! My friend, Hilary, brought an awesome chocolate cake for me that she had baked herself and decorated with a little help from her husband, Chris. Plus, I got tons of birthday wishes in person at church that morning, through phone calls, as well as via facebook!

All in all, a great day and the celebration isn't over yet!

No comments: